In The Media
- Dr Morbey at Jack Newton Celebrity Classic – (21m10s) Dr Morbey presents at the renowned charity golf day, chatting with Type 1 Diabetes patient Jess Paterson and advocating for diabetes research funding (video viewing requires login).
- National Diabetes Week 2017 – NBN take a closer look at diabetes in the Hunter, featuring our team at Hunter Diabetes Centre
- ENDIA Study – Dr Morbey in Newcastle Herald talking about the importance of ENDIA, a clinical trial researching the onset of Type 1 diabetes in newborns and children.
- Benefits of Insulin Pump Technology – Newcastle Herald speaks with Dr Claire Morbey, and patients David Pike and Gai Hartwell about the benefits of insulin pump technology.
- Dr Claire Morbey on ABC’s Story Box – listen to Claire discuss diabetes with Aaron from ABC Radio – 1233 Newcastle.
- Hunter Diabetes Newsletter – read the latest edition of our monthly newsletter, including great advice from our diabetes educator and dietitian.